Speak Up Series by Victoria Mintey
ABOUT THE EVENT
In the first of our three-part Speak Up Series, we tackle the mother of all speaking challenges... Presentations.
This interactive workshop gets you on your feet to tackle your nerves and inner gremlins while giving you practical tips on captivating an audience and creating a lasting impact. Get your mind, voice and body in great shape to convey your message and leave Death by Powerpoint to the unenlightened!
This workshop helps you to leverage on crucial moments when you are face-to-face with the folks whom you want to influence. The 3 Ps of presenting are the ultimate prize:
- Presence - Speaking with a natural confidence, clarity and flow
- Perception - Making a lasting impact with clients and fellow colleagues
- Pay Off - Get the results you want from your presentations, proposals and pitches
JustCo is Singapore’s largest co-working space in the Central Business District (CBD). It was established to meet the growing demand for creative, collaborative workspaces integrating lifestyle, community and technology into the work environment. It offers an open and dynamic environment which includes an expansive common area for networking and collaboration, as well as a games room for clients to relax and unwind. Clients have the flexibility of getting a desk or a dedicated and secured studio space with access to all shared facilities.
- The event description was updated. Diff#309474 2018-01-19 07:46:39
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM SGT
Standard SOLD OUT $30.00
- Venue Address
- 120 Robinson Road, #15-01 Singapore